Reward yourself with the many benefits of LSH Auto Australia Corporate Programme
Owning a Mercedes-Benz has many benefits. Advanced safety, superb luxury and thrilling performance are some of the more obvious. But one benefit that will enhance your ownership experience unlike any other is the LSH Auto Australia Mercedes-Benz Corporate Programme. LSH Auto Australia, as part of the world’s largest Mercedes-Benz dealer group, operates Mercedes-Benz dealerships in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and has important aftersales coverage in all 3 cities offering you full piece of mind. If you are eligible for the Programme, the rewards available to you include:
- Complimentary scheduled servicing for up to 3 years or 75,000km.(1)
- Total of four years Mercedes-Benz nationwide Road Care service.
- Reduced Dealer Delivery Fee (2) and complimentary carpet floor mats.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off (3), or access to a loan vehicle when your Mercedes-Benz is being serviced.(4)
- Preferential finance rates and tailored financial solutions through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services.
- Access to your own Corporate Sales Consultant.(5)
- Corporate Programme benefits extended to full-time contract employees.(6)
- Special rates for valet parking provided by Mercedes-Benz Airport Express (Melbourne only).
- Access to the Corporate Programme vehicle evaluation fleet.
1. Available at authorised participating Mercedes-Benz dealerships. Non-AMG up to 3 years or 75,000km (whichever comes first) AMG (excluding V12 vehicles) 3 years or 60,000 km (whichever comes first). All V12 vehicles 3 years or 50,000 km (whichever comes first). 2. Not applicable to all models. 3. Within 25 km of the servicing dealer. 4. Pick-up and drop-off, or loan vehicle features, only available during the period of the complimentary scheduled servicing offer. Subject to availability. 5. Only at participating dealerships. 6. The contract employee must be working on a full-time basis (36+ hours per week) for the eligible company. The contract must be long-term i.e. for a minimum of 12 months. Information correct as at June 2015.