LSH AUTO AUSTRALIA - IRIDIUM CLUB TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) set out how LSH Auto (Sydney) Pty Ltd, LSH Auto (Melbourne) Pty Ltd, and LSH Auto (Brisbane) Pty Ltd (collectively, LSH) operate the Iridium Club rewards program (Iridium Club).
A person may only participate in the Iridium Club if they:
meet the eligibility criteria set out in clause 2;
submit a membership application to LSH in accordance with clause 2.2;
and that application has been approved by LSH,
LSH makes the Iridium Club available at its discretion. LSH may modify, suspend or close a Member's membership or the Iridium Club as a whole at any time.
These Terms replace the existing Iridium Club terms on October 25th, 2019. By claiming a Benefit after that date, a Member accepts these Terms.
Eligibility and application for membership
Memberships are provided by LSH upon application, and LSH may reject or accept any membership application at its discretion.
Membership applications must be submitted to LSH:
electronically, via: http://amg-sydney.myvehiclesite.com.au/ / http://mercedes-benzsydney.myvehiclesite.com.au/ / http://mercedesbenzmelbourne.myvehiclesite.com.au/ / http://mercedesbenzmelbourneairport.myvehiclesite.com.au / http://mercedesbenzbrisbane.myvehiclesite.com.au/ / https://campaigns.coderedmarketing.com.au/lsh-auto/iridium-club Website; or through a Mercedes dealership operated by LSH (LSH Dealer).
To be eligible for membership, a person must:
- Provide true and complete information when submitting their membership application to LSH; and
- Consent to receiving electronic communications, telephone calls, and other marketing relating to the Benefits offered by LSH to Members.
Upon approval of a membership application, a Member will receive:
- an Iridium Club membership card; and
- a $50 voucher for use at a LSH Dealer within 90 days of the date of issue.
LSH makes Iridium Club membership available free of charge.
By submitting a membership application, the Member agrees to be bound by the Terms and consents to the collection of their Personal Information.
A Member must notify LSH, by notifying their LSH Dealer, as soon as practicable after any change in the Member's details.
It is the Member's responsibility to keep access to its Mercedes Me account secure. LSH will not be liable for the unauthorised use of a Member's Mercedes Me account or Iridium Club membership.
A Member may cease their membership at any time by notifying their LSH Dealer in writing. Upon ceasing membership, any rights to access the Benefits offered by the Iridium Club will immediately end.
Membership is personal to each Member, and is not transferable.
Member obligations and responsibilities
in participating in the Iridium Club, a Member must:
- not breach the Terms;
- not sell or transfer their membership, or purport to do so;
- not engage in fraud or illegal activities; and
- notify LSH as soon as possible in the event of unauthorised use of their membership.
Accessing Iridium Benefits
Members may access Iridium Benefits only if they own a Mercedes vehicle:
- the model of which LSH has determined, at its discretion, renders the owner eligible for membership to the Iridium Club;
- that is a passenger vehicle;
- that is not a fleet or insurance vehicle; and
- if the vehicle has been fitted with a Mercedes Me Connect or Mercedes Me Adapter, that device has been activated and paired to a LSH Dealer,
At the date of publication of these Terms, the following benefits are offered to Iridium Club Members:
- Complimentary bi-annual seasonal vehicle health check;
- 10% discount on merchandise and vehicle accessories;
- 15% discount on wheel alignment;
- Complimentary 12-month roadside assistance extension at end of the factory program (subject to the Member engaging LSH Dealers to provide all 3 Capped Price Services);
- $295 Oil and Filter services for out of warranty vehicles;
- 5% discount on retail parts and 10% discount on retail labour for services performed on out of warranty vehicles;
- a discount on accident damage repairs equal to 5% of the Member's excess, where those repairs are performed at an LSH Autobody Repairer that is part of the LSH corporate group;
- Access to regional Members-only offers; and
- Exclusive access to VIP events,
Benefits will be offered to Members from time to time through in-application notifications, SMS, email, on the Website, at LSH Dealers, or telephone marketing to the Member.
Members may utilise Iridium Club Benefits by booking services via Mercedes Me or the Website, or quoting their Iridium Club membership details at the time of booking an appointment for the service to which the relevant Benefit applies with a LSH Dealer.
Some Benefits may only be utilised subject to satisfying additional conditions, such as validity periods, or availability. These conditions will be communicated to Members at the same time that the Benefit is communicated to Members.
Benefits are personal to each Member, and may not be transferred or exchanged for money. LSH will not offer substitute Benefits where a Member fails to utilise a Benefit, or fails to meet a condition of exercise of that Benefit.
LSH may offer new or additional Benefits to Members at its discretion.
The Benefits may also be modified, or certain Benefits may cease to be offered, by LSH at any time, subject to LSH giving Members 90 days' written notice of the proposed change.
Termination of membership
LSH may, at its discretion, end a Member's membership by written notice if LSH, acting reasonably, suspects or believes that the Member has breached the Terms.
Closure of Iridium Club
LSH makes no warranty as to the continuing availability of the Iridium Club. LSH may suspend or close the Iridium Club at its discretion. If LSH does suspend or close the Iridium Club, it will provide Members with at least 90 days' notice of the suspension or closure. Members may utilise Benefits during the notice period.
In the Terms, Personal Information has the meaning given to that term in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Upon submission of an account application, Members agree and consent to LSH's collection, use and disclosure of information (some of which may be Personal Information) about the Member.
Personal Information will be collected directly from the Member.
By participating in the Iridium Club, the Member consents to receiving direct marketing from LSH.
Members may opt-out of direct marketing by following the link provided in any direct marketing email (where applicable) or making such a request directly to their LSH Dealer.
Members may request access to, an update to, or deletion of their Personal Information held by LSH by contacting their LSH Dealer in writing.
Personal Information will be de-identified prior to LSH's disclosure of any information to any third party.
Certain laws may imply terms, warranties and guarantees into the Terms, the exclusion of which would contravene those laws or render void the clause containing that exclusion. LSH does not intend to exclude the application of those laws in this clause 11.
To the extent permitted by law, LSH excludes all liability arising from or in connection with the Terms or the Iridium Club. If LSH is not permitted to exclude its liability, then LSH's liability to a Member is limited to $50.
In these terms, unless the contrary intention appears:
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- '$' means Australian dollars; and
- a reference to 'include' or 'including' means 'including but not limited to'.
The Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. LSH and the Member submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that State.
If part or all of a clause of the Terms is illegal, void or unenforceable, then it will be severed from and does not affect the validity of the rest of the Terms.
LSH may update the Terms at any time at its discretion. Updated terms will be published on the Website. If any update to the Terms materially affects a Member's rights, LSH will provide them with fourteen days' prior notice of the update.